Strawberry-Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream
It’s hard to beat the combination of strawberry and banana in this low-fat ice cream.
Total Time: 4 hr., 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 2 servings, 1/3 cup each
1 large banana, chopped
½ cup frozen strawberries
6 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop Tropical Strawberry or Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
1. Place banana in plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
2. Place frozen banana, frozen strawberries, almond milk and Shakeology in food processor or blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)
Latest posts by Sybil Cooper (see all)
- When failure happens: A preemptive guide to moving on - November 16, 2018
- How to Survive Thanksgiving Dinner - November 16, 2018
- Cooking Mindset! - May 8, 2018