My kids love to whip up their own salad dressings. One of their favorites is Balsamic vinaigrette from the 21 Day Fix nutrition guide.
6 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 c fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
2 tsp. Dijon mustard (not-AIP)
6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine vinegar, lemon juice, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Stir in mustard; mix well.
3. Slowly add oil while whisking; mix well.
You can store left over dressing in the fridge in a sealed container. Hold at room temperature for 30min or sit in warm water and give it a good stir before serving.
Latest posts by Sybil Cooper (see all)
- When failure happens: A preemptive guide to moving on - November 16, 2018
- How to Survive Thanksgiving Dinner - November 16, 2018
- Cooking Mindset! - May 8, 2018