P90X3 is coming! Here are some deets!
Folks have asked me for some details on P90X3 so I here they are! It’s December 1st! 9 more days!
• Pricing: Intro offer: $180, reg. pricing $205
• Available: December 10, 2013
THE MUSCLE ACCELERATION SYSTEM
• Studies shows that the most dramatic body transformations happen in the first 30 minutes of exercise.
• Tony Horton took everything he’s proven with Muscle Confusion™ and Muscle Integration, and tailored new routines to take advantage of this science of shorter workouts.
• The MUSCLE ACCELERATION SYSTEM combines a highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves that keeps every muscle challenged for the full 30 minutes.
• A 90-day extreme fitness program designed to get you ripped in just 30 minutes a day. Each one of the accelerated 30-minute workouts has been uniquely developed to produce the greatest physical change in your body, in the most efficient way.
• 90 Day Program – Three 30-Day Blocks
• 16 30-Minute P90X-style workouts
• 6 Days a Week
• All you need is weights/bands, a way to do chin-ups, and 30 minutes/day.
• a fitness guide
• 90 day workout calendar to guide you through the 90 days.
• IMPORTANT NOTE – P90X3 is NOT a sequel to P90X or P90X2, nor is it a graduate program.
• Users do not have to be in great shape or need to complete P90X or P90X2 in order to do P90X3.
X3 Schedule Choices
• CLASSIC – Traditional balance of cardio and resistance, will help you gain muscle and lose fat
• LEAN – Designed for those who prefer a more toned look, where you’ll target functionality, mobility and cardio over resistance training
• MASS – For those looking for bulk over getting ripped, you will focus on more resistance training, while incorporating a higher caloric intake into your diet
• DOUBLES – As Tony would say, this schedule is for workout “psychos” who have the ability to push through two workouts per day
Latest posts by sybilcooper (see all)
- When failure happens: A preemptive guide to moving on - November 16, 2018
- How to Survive Thanksgiving Dinner - November 16, 2018
- Cooking Mindset! - May 8, 2018