Burn up to 9x more fat and calories than with traditional cardio.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) ignites your metabolism and helps your body burn calories for up to 48 hours after your workout. TurboFire® is the intense new cardio conditioning program from fitness innovator Chalene Johnson. She’ll help you get leaner with exercises that burn up to 9x more fat than regular cardio does. And with more than 20 smoking-hot music remixes, TurboFire will pick you up and push you past your limits. Chalene’s New to Class option also gives you the breakdown on how to do each move with the right form. So forget the excuses. Forget the gym. Now the hottest classes in Southern California come to you. Why is TurboFire so effective? TurboFire classes include Fire Drills, also known as High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). These drills push you to your max for up to 1-minute bursts, with quick recovery periods. Studies show that HIIT ignites your metabolism, enabling your body to burn more calories for up to 48 hours after your workout.
Not only that, with TurboFire, you’ll work out less than half the time you normally would doing regular cardio—and burn up to 9x more fat. Chalene Johnson, fitness innovator! “Turbo fire is intense! It’s based on the H.I.I.T. system, or High Intensity Interval Training. This is what all the pro athletes are doing to get themselves in peak performance shape.” Recent Customer Reviews
- “At-home DVD workouts have come and gone, and I have yet to tire of Chalene’s energy in my TV room every other morning…the music, the moves, everything!”
- “I have inspired many of my friends to do this program, including some neighborhood moms who get together a few days a week at different homes around the neighborhood! We all love it!”
- “I just knew TurboFire was the one . . . the upbeat music, the fun dancing moves, and Chalene on the stage telling everyone they’re not tired caught my attention.”
Latest posts by sybilcooper (see all)
- SNEAK PEEK – Shaun T’s newest Dance Craze – CIZE!!! - April 16, 2015
- Exercise and the Brain - March 13, 2015
- Welcome to my Corner! - February 21, 2015