Two workout DVDs that go great with Shakeology!
Get healthy from the inside out.
This set of 2 DVDs contains a 30-minute workout and a 50-minute workout. Start by doing the 30-minute workout three times a week. Then rotate in the 50-minute workout once a week. Go at your own pace, but don’t be afraid to push yourself. Soon, you’ll notice more muscle tone and fewer food cravings. Aim to get strong enough to do The 50 three times a week.
This is a balanced combination of cardiovascular intervals to burn calories, and strength moves to tone your muscles and build your metabolism.
As your body becomes stronger and more efficient, The 50 will accelerate your progress—your strength, cardiovascular fitness, and flexibility—in an easy-to-follow format.
Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology, exercise three times a week, and follow a balanced eating plan. It’s that simple.
You’ll lower cholesterol levels, lose pounds, and shed inches.
Participants in an independent study who combined The Shake, The Workout, and our Eating Plan for 90 days1 dropped 10 pounds and 2 inches off their waistline. They also improved their digestion, increased their energy levels, and lowered their total cholesterol on average by 30% and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol by 38% on average.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary. The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical condition. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product.
(1) In a 90-day study, participants replaced one meal per day with Shakeology, ate a balanced meal, and exercised moderately three times per week. Total cholesterol was reduced on average by 30% and LDL cholesterol was reduced on average by 38%.
(2) Participants followed the Shakeology Program, which included replacing one meal per day with Shakeology, exercising three times a week, and eating a balanced diet.
Latest posts by sybilcooper (see all)
- Five Stories of Nutrition and Healing in Autoimmunity - October 26, 2015
- Should I use the Performance Line? - August 8, 2015
- Do you really need phytonutrients in your diet? - July 8, 2015