Transform your body in 60 days with the most intense workout program ever put on DVD.
MAX Interval Training—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercise with short periods of rest.
The INSANITY® workout might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
The Method Behind The Madness
The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.
Shown T, your personal Insanity trainer!
Shaun T is a native of New Jersey currently residing in New York City. Shaun began training for his love of dance at Rowan University, where he received his BS in Sports Science and a minor in Theater/Dance.
Shaun has danced in theater and television, and has worked with various artists. Some of his credits include the original cast, as well as the workshop crew starring Val Kilmer, of the musical version of The Ten Commandments; Pippin; and Applause. Shaun has appeared on TV shows such as HBO’s Six Feet Under and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; the cable channel BBC America; and the movie Beauty Shop starring Queen Latifah. He has danced with artists such as Mariah Carey, Aaron and Nick Carter, and Elephant Man. Shaun has worked with many companies, including Nike, Radio Shack, the Los Angeles Lakers, Marc Jacobs, and Boost athletic shoes.
Recent Customer Reviews
- “I’m smiling because I Love It!!!!!! Anyone who is working out with insanity knows what I’m talking about!!! There is not enough space on my review to explain how amazing Shaun T and the insanity workout has changed my life. My 18 year old son and I are in our 7th week of insanity and are beyond excited to complete the program, and everyday I am more excited and motivated to workout to see how much stronger I am. Get the workout, it will completly change your life and your body! This is the real thing!”
- “This program is GREAT. I saw results in 3 weeks. I am in my 4th week week and I have lost 10 lbs. This program motivates me to workout- especially after seeing results. The excercises are challenging, but I continued to see improvement as I got stronger!”
- “I’m in week 5 of Insanity with a friend and can’t believe how it works. It motivates me to want to do more and keep the program up. I am in the military and have to complete a physical fitness test twice a year. I went running during week four and shaved over a minute off of my run time. I have never done the 1.5 mile run as fast as I did and I can imagine it will only keep getting better. I was able to keep running at a faster pace without slowing down like I typically do. Thanks Insanity, I’m gonna keep coming back for more! Looking forward to the second 60 days after the first 60 are over.”
Latest posts by sybilcooper (see all)
- I hate indecision…. - April 29, 2015
- SNEAK PEEK – Shaun T’s newest Dance Craze – CIZE!!! - April 16, 2015
- Exercise and the Brain - March 13, 2015